Pat in Victory lane after winning the DIRT Association event at the Knoxville Raceway - Click on the photo for a larger view
Pat's not so famous top ten list from Knoxville Raceway.....
1.Doug Clark (flagman), is an icon of the sport, great one liners at the pit meeting, no nonsense though when he is serious, an honor to race for him.
2. Track lighting, check!, When you pull on to the track for the feature it is lit up like its daytime!
3. I'm not a fan of time trials, but after the sprint cars were done, the track was in awesome shape for our heat race.
4. Lou Sipolt Jr. has so much energy and passion for the sport of racing, we all can take a lesson from him.
5. It is always nice to have the track manager or promoter come by before the races and thank you for coming.
6. Victory lane is super cool at Knoxville, I was excited like a little kid to be able to make that right turn after the scales to pull into it. I can only imagine how incredible it must have felt for Jason Johnson a few years ago at Nationals to make that turn, RIP #41.
7.On the parade lap having the suites flash the lights on and off was really cool.
8. Casey's General Stores teammate Mckenna Haase was next to us in the pits, great racer, and great with the fans, she has a huge following!.
9. Sprint cars have some awesome toys, electronic tire bleeders, adjustable wings from the cockpit, and really nice pit carts/wagons.
10. As Joe Duvall has reminded us many times with his posts, I feel very fortunate to be able to race and enjoy all the sights, sounds, and people that make racing great!
New Pat Graham Racing Hero Cards!
Stop by the 1g Truck/Stock Car pit area to a get a hero card! Click on the photos for larger view